Measures around Corona and leisure activities
From 6 November, measures around COVID-19 will be tightened.
Key measures at a glance:
- Face mask mandatory in indoor public locations where a face mask is not mandatory.
- Corona admission ticket for e.g. museums, indoor/outdoor restaurants
- Stay home if you have an elevation, fever or other symptoms.
- Keep 1.5 metres away as much as possible.
- Get plenty of fresh air or find places with fresh air.
- Wash your hands regularly
At various locations, you can only gain access after showing the CoronaAccessBoard. This applies to indoor and outdoor catering, museums, events and theatre, among others.